Peer review process
Every manuscript submitted to the journal is subject to anonymous peer review.
The reviewers take the following aspects into consideration:
- Whether the topic of the publication is relevant to the theme of the journal,
- The novelty and originality of the topic,
- The scientific sophistication and overall quality of the publication,
- Style and compliance with formatting requirements.
The individual aspects are evaluated using a scoring system and authors are notified of the scores given to their submissions.
The template for peer reviews is available here.
With regard to the score received, the peer reviewer may make the following suggestions:
- To recommend the manuscript for publication without any changes,
- To recommend the manuscript for publication in a revised version,
- To not recommend the manuscript for publication.
Based on the proposal from the peer reviewer, the editorial board decides about the publication of submitted manuscripts.